Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What's Happening For Me in 2015!!

Oh! It's a busy busy year, folks.

In May, I'm SO THRILLED to be a part of Brenda Novak's amazing fundraising efforts for Diabetes Research. She has three anthologies coming out; SWEET DREAMS which features ten new romantic suspense stories, SWEET SEDUCTION which will have all new erotica from your favorite erotica authors and SWEET TALK with all new contemporary romances from yours truly and some of the hottest names in the genre!

 Look at the amazing authors involved in SWEET TALK!


You can preorder copies here and here and here !

My story is about two childhood friends falling in love over five Christmas Eves. I pretty much love it to pieces.

In the fall/winter of 2015 I have a new series coming out with Bantam. Book 1 is called EVERYTHING I LEFT UNSAID and book 2 is THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.

This is the story of a woman on the run from an abusive husband who finds a cell phone and starts a very exciting, but very dangerous relationship with the man on the other end.

More details to come.

And, for those of you waiting for more of my historical western series - the wait is almost over. This summer I will release book 2 TEMPTED, followed quickly by REDEEMED.

Phew - that's a lot of stuff. Through it all, you can sign up for my The Author Is...  newsletter . Every month I interview one of my favorite authors, about their books and their process and careers. There are usually books given away - it's a pretty cool thing. Here is the schedule!



January - Cecilia Grant
February - J. Kenner
March - Brenda Novak
April - Nalini Singh
May - Carolyn Crane
June - Megan Hart
July - Joan Johnston
August - Coutney Milan
September - Deanna Raybourn
October - Jill Shalvis
 
 

No comments: