Sunday, July 03, 2016

BURN DOWN THE NIGHT preorder contest and FREE BOOK!!

Happy Summer gang!! I have one more week of work left and then I'm deep into summer mode. Which means swimming pools and reading ALL THE BOOKS!! 







Pre-order BURN DOWN THE NIGHT from the ebook retailer of your choice and get a FREE short story download! Visit this site, enter the order number from your receipt, and click submit to claim your freebie. 

The short story is a hot little number between stripper/conwoman and general woman of secrets Joan and dangerous, dangerous Max.  The scene gets referenced in the book – and it’s a whole lot of fun. Go forth – pre-order and get your free story.


A battle for control turns explosive as a beautiful con woman takes a bad-boy biker hostage in this edgy, seductive novel set in the world of Everything I Left Unsaid (“Toe-curlingly sensual.”—Katy Evans) and The Truth About Him (“Absolutely one-click worthy”—J. Kenner).

The only thing that matters to me is rescuing my sister from the drug-cooking cult that once enslaved us both. I’ve run cons my whole life, and I’ll use my body to get whatever I need. Max Daniels is the last connection I have to that world, the one person reckless enough to get involved. Besides, now that his brothers have turned on him, he needs me too.

The deal was supposed to be simple: a place to hide in exchange for rescuing my sister. Now he’s my prisoner. Totally at my mercy. But I’m the one captivated. Enthralled. Doing everything he asks of me until I’m not sure who’s in control.


We both crave the heat. The more it hurts, the better. But what if Max wants a different life now, to leave the game . . . to love me? I thought I knew better than to get burned. Now I’m in too deep to pull away. And the crazy thing is . . . I don’t want to.

Also!!

I've got a really fun Facebook group called O'Keefe's Keepers and the week of July 4 I'll be giving away an awesome prize a day as a thank you to all my new followers! So - come hang out!

And wait...I'm NOT DONE!!

The Heart of It - my 10,000 word erotic short story is COMPLETELY free! Totally free - across all retailers! Check it out!




What are you guys up to this summer?? Are you reading ALL THE BOOKS?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

All. The. Books! The very best part of summer :)

Have a wonderful summer, Molly!

Olivia